Messukeskus is located close to the centre of Helsinki, with excellent transport connections.
Street address: Messuaukio 1, 00520 Helsinki, Finland
Address of the Messukeskus Car Park for GPS devices: Ratapihantie 17
Address of the Conference Centre for GPS devices: Ratamestarinkatu 13
Messukeskus has two entrances: the Southern Entrance at Messuaukio 1 and the Northern Entrance on the same side as the car park.
- Trams from the centre of Helsinki: 7 and 9
- Buses: 506 and 69 to Messukeskus, and buss 551 from Espoo to Pasila railway station
- Trains: all local and long-distance trains (except Allegro trains) stop at Pasila railway station, just a 300-metre walk from Messukeskus.
- Bicycling: City bikes and stations near Messukeskus
- Taxi: A taxi rank can be found in front of Messukeskus. Taxis are allowed to drive right up to the entrance.
- Airport: I and P trains run from the airport to the nearby Pasila railway station. The journey takes around 30 minutes, and trains leave every 10 minutes in the daytime. By taxi, you can reach Messukeskus in 15–20 minutes.
- Cruise ships: You can travel to Helsinki by ship from Stockholm, Tallinn, St Petersburg and Travemünde.